- Dial the access number assigned to your account and hang-up after hearing the first ring (a free call).
- Within a few seconds your, registered international callback number will ring. It will be our “call back” computer asking you to enter the number you want to call.
- When you enter the phone number, your call will be processed immediately at our low rates instead of the local higher phone company rates.
Note: No internet or special equipment is needed – just a normal touch tone phone or cell phone.
- If you are in another country from where your SIM Card is registered, you will be charged roaming fees by your mobile provider for the incoming call.
- Avoid expensive roaming charges – Buy a local SIM Card for the country you're visiting and add the phone number to your account.
- If you call from a phone that is not registered on your account, you will not be able to use our international callback service.