Why was my payment denied, refused, declined?
Posted by Rock V. on 17 December 2014 10:37 AM
- Your payment can be refused by the payment company you paid through, because the provided information or past payments done with this card or account are suspicious or missing some important information.
- Payment companies that can refuse your transactions can be ‘VISA, MasterCard or other cards gateways, or even PayPal & Google Wallet.
- Refusal can come also from our Bank or even by Western Union.
- Moreover, CASHU, OneCard, Ukash, Skrill can also refuse your transaction if found suspicious.
- In addition, your payment can be declined by our financial investigation team, if suspicious history of activity is detected on your account.