When you made your last purchase on Rinboo website you have chosen to enable the Auto Recharge service.
The Auto Recharge service will automatically recharge your account with a selected amount of credit, each time your account falls below a certain value.
The Auto Recharge interface will let you:
- Disable/Enable your Auto Recharge Service
- Update your Auto Recharge profile by setting the Billing Amount and the Minimum Balance value to a desired one
- Choose and update the Credit Card information you need to use in your Auto Recharge process
If you don't want to be automatically charged in your next billing cycle, all you need to do is to follow the below steps:
- Log in to Rinboo website
- Go to My Account
- Click on Special Services then Auto Recharge
- Click on Disable in order to disable the Automated Billing