Can I have more than one account with Rinboo?
Posted by Rock V. on 17 December 2014 03:19 PM
- Unfortunately no, Rinboo allows only one account per person.
- However, you can register multiple phone numbers to your account.
- So, you can call from your mobile, landline, office and even register the phone numbers of your family members – all under the one account.
- Please note, we advise that you do not register phones that you do not control usage of, such as public phones or a shared office phone.
- To make calls from these phones simply dial one of the Local Numbers you created through Rinboo and you'll be prompted to enter your PIN, once identified you'll be connected.