How can i Download, Configure and Use Rinboo on Android?
Posted by Rock V. on 06 January 2015 04:12 PM
- Rinboo for Android is available on Google Play for direct download
- Launch Rinboo Application
- You will be asked to enter your Username and Password
- If you’re an Existing Rinboo User:
- Enter your phone number that you registered with, when you created your account, and your password. This will automatically link you to your existing account.
- Start Calling!
- If you’re a New Rinboo User:
- Please access Rinboo website, on http://www.rinboo.com; and Sign Up for Free.
- Enter your phone number that you registered with, and your password. This will automatically link you to your existing account.
- Start Calling!
- Calls and Other Important Screenshots:
- The Settings Menu Overview
- Username: Let you edit your username, in case you misspelled it, this username should be the same as the one you registered with on Rinboo website.
- Password: It should be the same as the one you registered with on Rinboo website.
- Display Name: Your Calls’ Receivers, will see the name or number displayed in this field.
- Status: You can set your status in this field
- Phone Ringtone: Let you choose your preferred ringtone from your phone tones.
- Enable Key Tones: Let you decide if you want that at each pressed key, a sound is heard or not.
- Enable Key Vibration: Let you decide if you want that at each key pressed key, a vibration is felt or not.
- Echo Cancellation: Enables echo cancellation when speaker is On
- Codecs: Are the list of enabled compression codecs, we suggest to keep the G729 ticked for better data consumption
- System Settings
- Here’s a quick guide of the main icons and their features: