- Rinboo for iOS is available on iTunes for direct download
- Launch Rinboo Application
- You will be asked to enter your Username and Password
- If you’re an Existing Rinboo User:
- Enter your phone number that you registered with, when you created your account, and your password. This will automatically link you to your existing account.
- Start Calling!
- If you’re a New Rinboo User:
- Please access Rinboo website, on http://www.rinboo.com; and Sign Up for Free.
- Enter your phone number that you registered with, and your password. This will automatically link you to your existing account.
- Start Calling!
- Here’s a quick guide of the main icons and their features:
||Press this icon to open the Menu panel that willl let you configure your account and other settings
||Press this icon to open the Keypad to be able to dialer a number to call or check the destination rate or cost per minute.
||Press this icon to open the History of your calls or Call logs
||Press this icon to open the exchanged messages on Rinboo
||Press this icon to open the Group conversations made through Rinboo
Represented by this icon:
This feature will let you message your friends on Rinboo with a lot of nice emoticons and stickers, alongside voice notes, video sequences and photos!
- The Settings Menu Overview
- Username: Let you edit your username, in case you misspelled it, this username should be the same as the one you registered with on Rinboo website.
- Password: It should be the same as the one you registered with on Rinboo website.
- Other Settings: will let you configure further parameters:
The following Codecs are available compression codecs, we suggest to keep the G729 ticked for better data consumption:
This will let you decide if the application still runs in backround or no: We suggest that you keep it awake (2nf choice) for better usability
- Voicemail: represented by this icon:
Voicemail feature will let you check the New and Old incoming meessages from persons that called you and left you a recorded audio message since you weren't avaialable, ot you did not respond to their cincoming call.
- Dialpad: represented by this icon:
Dialpad will open the Keypad to be able to dialer a number to call or check the destination rate or cost per minute.
Calls and Other Important Screenshots: